THE RULES OF VIETNAM NATIONAL ROOF SHEET ASSOCIATION
CHAPTER I: NAME, PURPOSE AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES
English name: VIETNAM NATIONAL ROOF SHEET ASSOCIATION
In brief: VNROOF
VNROOF is a professional organization to be established for the purpose of combination of manufacturers, traders, state bodies, scientific experts, organizations and individual all the country whose activities are related to roof sheet business to contribute their efforts to the development of the constructional material industry.
VNROOF ‘s activities comply with Vietnamese laws and its rules.
VNROOF is supported by the Ministry of Construction who is a stated management of the constructional material industry.
VNROOF has a legal status, a seal and an account at a bank. The head office is locate: at Ha Noi Capital.
Foundation of Rep offices in other cities , provinces or even in abroad shall be considered when necessary.
CHAPTER II: VNROOF ACTIVITIES
Members of VNROOF will together hold meetings and seminars for below purposes:
– To discuss and exchange information and experiences of following issues:
+ Product quality
+ Technological resolutions
+ Measures of environmental treatment and supervision
+ Those pertaining to prices of materials and products
+ Experiences of worker health care
– To comment on government policies and regulations concemed to roof sheets production, those such as import – export policy of materials, accessories and machinery, regulations on environment and investment projects in constructional material production fields.
Through the seminars, Members shall come to an agreement or suggestions to government on above-mentioned stipulations to protect Member’s benefit and proceed Member’s operation.
To co-operate with institutes, scientific or environmental undertakings in local or involved foreign organizations in abroad to hold seminars and exploratory visitations for below gains:
– To exchange and be received latest technical information and advance technological applications of production and environmental protection.
– To improve product quality
– To work out optimal measures of material application in roof sheet production which are suitable to governmental regulations about health care of workers and consumers.
To assist Members in staff training and practicing program in local’ or abroad in order to improve their knowledge and skills .
To conciliate the disputes among Members
To protect member’s benefit when disputes are occurred during execution time of production, trading contracts.
To public of magazine, rules , books on Association’s purpose when approved
CHAPTER III: STIPULATIONS ON MEMBER
10.1 Formal Members of VN ROOF are included manufacturers, traders, organizations and Individual all the country whose activities are involved in roof sheets production.
10.2 Advisory Members are the ones who has experience, enthusiasm and able to contribute to Association’s activities such as state bodies, scientific experts.
10.3 Associate Members includes legal person inside and outside of country who have business relations with Members of VNROOF for both developments.
10.4 Members join VNROOF by equal and voluntary principle .
The people mentioned in Article 10 would be approved to be membership by VNROOF
Board of Executive (BOE) if having application.
Each attended legal status (Member of Association), the representative must be authoritative and liable for the representation, if that is an organization.
In case of changing the representative, Member has to inform VNROOF in consent the replacement.
In case of withdrawal from the Association, Member has to send a notice of withdraw, to the Board of Executive (BOE) three months in advance and fulfill the annual fee of the current year before withdrawing.
Responsibilities of Members
14.1 Abiding stipulations of VNROOF’ s rule
14.2 Executing BOE and VNROOF meeting’s decisions
14.3 Performing duties assigned by VNROOF
14.4 Providing information, timely reporting as requested for VNROOF’ s operation
14.5 Enthusiastically co-operating with other Members for a more effective running VNROOF through comments on short and long term plans
14.6 Contributing full entrance and annual fees leveled by VNROOF
14.7 Unitinq, assisting other Members to improve VNROOF’ s activities and reputation
14.8 Not damaging other Member’s benefits
Benefits and Rights of Members
15.1 To attend meeting of VNROOF to discuss and vote
15.2 To propose candidates and run for election to leading positions of VNROOF
15.3 To take part in VNROOF’s administrative structure and perform its planing thereof
15.4 To be informed and assisted on requests technical information , conclusions and latest technology and given consultations about joint venture with foreign partners by VNROOF
15.5 To join trips on purposes of researching and studying the environmental treatments, production technological solutions and so on which are organnized by VNROOF in Vietnam or abroad .
15.6 To be able use VNROOF’ s facil ities for legal actions
15.7 To be received information , publications issued by VNROOF and likely to use them for introduction and propaganda of VNROOF
15.8 To request VNROOF to protect rights and benefits in controversy of trading and production contracts
15.9 Associate members have all rights and benefits like others exception of the right to stand for election and to vote
CHAPTER IV: ADMINSTRATIVE STRUCTURE OF VNROOF
VNROOF’ s adminlstrative structure including :
– Board of Executive
– Standing Board of BOE
– Chairman of VNROOF
– Vice chairman, VNROOF office and Board of profession
– The subordinate organizations of VNROOF are branches, centre and assistant statts .
Meeting of all Members is called once 5 years. During meeting Members shall achieve below missions:
– To approve the rule or adjust it if any
– To review execution of VNROOF’ s decisions
– To approve financial statements of the previous term
– To elect new BOE
– To elect Chief of Supervision department
– To discuss and approve the plan of operation of the next term
Board of Executive
18.1 BOE is the highest managing unit in between two meetings and elected by rnember assembly. The quantity of BOE is an odd number and shall be determined by ember assembly.
18.2 . BOE shall elect its Chairman, Vice Chairman, and appoint its Chief Office and specialty department
18.3. Leader of BOE is Chairman. BOE shall determine numbers of vice chairman, boar of Profession, board of secretary and board of supervision.
18.4 . Rights and responsibilities of BOE
– Assigning to tasks of Members of BOE
– Guiding on VNROOF’ s resolution performance
– Issuing term operation plans of VNROOF
– Making decision on establishment representative offices in other area inside and out side country when necessary
– Approving applications
– Making decision on appointment, the dismiss or discipline of Representation or Director of Branch or Chief of VNROOF’ s centre
– Making decision on establishment the technology science information centre and issue VNROOF’ s news.
– Making decision on establishment centres: commercial service, import-export, construction and hand over industrial.
– Approving voluntary withdrawing or cases of withdrawn due to violating VNROOF’ s rules
– Generalizing commends of Members via seminars to work out recommendations on government stipulations in order to keep them in correspond to current circumstance of production and benefit to Members.
– Making decisions on award and discipline of Members
18.5. Meeting of BOE shall be held once six months or unusually by Chairman’s request.
Voting of BOE is executed by majority principle . Decisions of BOE will be effected upon
at least half of actual participants.
Standing Board of BOE
19.1. Standing of BOE are included chairman, vice chairman and chief office
19.2. Rights and Responsibilities of Standing Board of BOE
– To execute standing and term works of VNROOF
– To follow up, proceed Members to achieve resolutions issued .by VNROOF and BOE
– To keep close contacts with all Members in VNROOF and in BOE
– To represent for VNROOF and BOE in internal and external relations
– To be in charge of financial, administrative management
19.3. The meeting among Standing Board will be normally held once six months or unusually
by chairman’s request
19.4. Standing Board will be assisted by VNROOF office , which is leaded by permanent vice chairman.
Chairman of VNROOF
20.1. The chairman is appointed by BOE and his commission is lasting for 5 years.
20.2 . Duties of Chairman
– To represent for all activities of VNROOF
– To conduct VNROOF’ s decision execution
– To call for annual conference of VNROOF and take a chair of usual or unusual meeting of BOE
20.3. The Chairman shall nominate a vice-chairman to be his proxy when he is not around.
An annual conference of all Members shall be hold once a year for below purposes:
– To assess VNROOF’ s operation of the previous year
– To public to Members the plan of the next year operation
– To approve financial statement of the prev ious year and estimate finance of the next year
– To inform Members new applications and withdrawals
Meeting and conference can be called unusually on request of two third of Members or at least two third of BOE.
Chairman of BOE is able to request for an unusual call.
CHAPTER V: FINACIAL STIPULATIONS
Incoming benefits of Association are included member-fee, legal collections of consuItative service , information provide service , other businesses and support from local and foreign organizations.
– Member-fee shall be determined in the first meeting by Members.
– Annual fee of advisor Members and organ izations from abroad shall be contributed upon their ability and voluntarily.
– Annual fee of formal Members shall be calculated upon percentages of turnover or profit before tax payment of the previous year of member, the concrete percentages will be determined by members.
The first financial year of VNROOF will begin on the date of the first meeting and finalize on December 31 of the same year. The next financial year will start on January 01 and end on December 31 of the same year.
Expenses of VNROOF
– On frequent operations planed by VNROOF
– Purchasinq office machine, stationery
– On award
– Financial management is upon VN financial system.
27.1. The financial statement reports shall be prepared by the Standing Board and forwarded to the Board of Supervision 15 days after the finance year finalizes.
27.2. Supervision Board will check up all finance reports of VNROOF
27.3. BOE shall approve the finance statements and report them to Members at annual conference or meeting.
27.4. The balance of the previous finance year will be brought forward to the next finance year.
27.5. In case of disbandment of VNROOF all its property (if any) and budget will be assessed and solved by Members accordingly to Vietnamese government’s regulations.
CHAPTER VI: AWARD AND DISCIPTION
28.1. Rewards will be given to those in VNROOF who have an outstanding contribution to VNROOF’ s activities.
28.2 . Members, individuals may be warned, resigned or rejected by VNROOF if consciously
violate the Rule or damage VNROOF’ s credit and benefit.
CHAPTER VII: FINAL PROVISIONS
This rule includes 7 chapters and 29 articles, which are mutually agreed by all Members on July 1st, 2000 and validation when Staff organization department of Ministry approved.
All Members have responsibility for execution of the rule.
Any adjustment must be in consent and approved by all Members.